Trance in and endless darkness In time I break Faintly it grows deeper down Sinking alone Somewhere in the dark I grown Heard by no one I do it again Aching, taking away The vary soul I once cast away Relive a moment I never kept Unchanged by the presents of sun I know the darkness has won Bride of my pride ate me alive She leaves and I can't defend Endless motion Falling again over and to whom? My mind So full of the nothing I discovered that dwelled in you A shell of something That wasn't true So in love, what good does it do Falling never softly My end started with you Memories of you Shatter and break always As I fall through #poem #poetry #mypoem #myart #motion #darkness #dreamland #lostart #lowlife #artist #lol #scene #smokeandmerrier #illusions #piercings by devil_sam_

Tuesday, April 29, 2014



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1mV6A5K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daily Poems And Quotes © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger