This is a big one for me and especially today. After losing 80 lbs I was able to maintain my weight at about 130. But after getting into lifting and different diets and meal plans and living life I have gain it pretty much all back with the exception of gaining muscle this time too. I definitely need to work on focusing on my diet but most importantly my mindset everyday. I need to keep focus and tell myself I CAN do this and I WILL push through it. 💊 #fitness #fitgirls #conquer #fitnessmotivation #fitspiration #confidence #boost #quotes #mindovermatter #mindset #everryday #justdoit #gym #actions #sore #relentless #power #defineyourself by motiv8ted22

Sunday, April 19, 2015



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1DBKkGw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daily Poems And Quotes © 2013 | Plantilla diseÃąada por Ciudad Blogger