I know I haven't shared a piece in a while , but the passion is still there like its my DNA , matter fact its is my DNA , can't stand to see a blank page I just got to make the white more expressive like its a line of coke my pen or my keyboard take strokes and taps instead of sniffs of the CoCo , I'm in love with the CoCo got it the college rule paper from the corner store , I got pen ands I got pencils . Then my thoughts mops your mind like a wooden floor . Words so unforgettable as if I have craved my words into your membrane and now its collected like a memorabilia . Leave you amazed that I have glazed your mind like a pastry , nothing so devouring nowhere near bittersweet. -PoeticJystice 💯 FOLLOW MY POETRY PAGE @_poeticwisdom_ #Poetry#PoeticJystice#PoeticWisdom#Poet#Poetic#Poem#LeaveFeedback#Thoughs#Comments by _poeticwisdom_

Friday, January 30, 2015



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1DeewpJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daily Poems And Quotes © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger