For The Muse: This has been no year for Us, but for You and me. True, this is the last thing I will write about You this year, and just as true it is that I do not know what to write for You. I suppose I could scribble out another collection of lines so one could surmise how I might feel about You, but the only eye I am aiming for right now, is Yours; As this is the final page in this book, the last few lines and words, there is little I can say that You have not heard. Yes, it is true I wish for more than what has been and not been, but know that I've only been sure of one thing this year: You. And know that although I aim for the eyes of many, I only aim for the heart of one. But know that however distant Us was and still is, the ending of this book will conclude with my thankfulness, and that alone. And also know, I will be gladly writing of You in its sequel. by john.w.jr

Wednesday, December 31, 2014



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zSqRSt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daily Poems And Quotes © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger