Most of the time you can catch me solo. I have learned a lot of things on my own by being thrown into the fire. I didn't have a solid foundation for direction growing up and that has left me to wonder, doubt, and be uncertain about many things along the way inviting experience as my main teacher. This has not only taught me to just go for it but to also face fear directly, two pieces of advice I would give anyone with a dream. I owe much credit to those teachers I am able to turn to now and those few know who they are but I feel that the "alone" "by myself" feeling will never really leave me and I have become content with with. I have learned that I am fucking genius at what I do and I love what I do and it took 29 years to start feeling that and yet.... I am still uncertain about it... but here is the kicker, that uncertainty, that doubt, that wonder is what keeps me going and I am only getting started. Thank God for the struggle #clarity #wonder #iwonder #dreams #quotes #instaquote #instaquotes #motivate #teamme #godisgood #lifeman #life #motivation #dedication #solo #genius #hustle #quote #acceptance #gratitude #underrated #nextbigthing by jarrodrundbmc

Monday, June 30, 2014



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ltYBsU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daily Poems And Quotes © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger