Dear Mother Eagle, After months of waiting it's finally here The one day that's yours out of the whole year Today is the day for not-so-silent reflection On how you've achieved matriarchal perfection Since I bet raising me was not always fun Know that I appreciate all that you've done I'm sure in the past I kept you up for long nights Even today we can get into some fights But with the passage of time there comes a new dawn I realized I'll miss you so much when your gone You've taught me so much, yet I've still more to learn About being a parent when someday it's my turn Though the rules say it's just 24 hours in May I think year 'round should be Mother's Day! 😁😊😘😎👦👩💚💐 #mothersday #rideordie #poem by lordnarcisscisco

Sunday, May 11, 2014



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1kZ1TFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daily Poems And Quotes © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger