All I've Got Is Time (Nicholas collection, part 7 of 8) written by Nicholas Jones. 13 September 2014. All I've got is time, To wait for you, Whoever you are, Are you waiting for me too? The kind of man that will love you, And hold you through the night, The kind of man that will respect you, And treat you right, All I've got is time, Time to wait and stand around, I'm closer to 19 than 18, Why am I feeling down? Because the nights are cold, Without a blanket or a lover, My friends tell me to find someone who loves me, Like they love their mother, And I think I have, And that's what is most uneasy, If no man loves their mother, Why should they love me? All I've got is time, But time is what I hate, Because with every day that passes, The vision of love slips further and further away. #allivegotistime #nicholas #nicholasjones #poetry #writing #literature #art #love #regret #compassion #searching #integrity #inspiration #reachingforward #emotion #passion #intensity #heat #blackandwhite #hipster #poem #collection #unapologetic #inspiration #heartbreak #depression #summer #empathy #artforfreedom #livingforlove #hastobe by nicholas.dj
Saturday, September 13, 2014via Instagram http://ift.tt/1sK9Ox2
0 comments:
Post a Comment